Why Teach at Magic Years
Here is why you should consider a career at Magic Years:
- Recognized leader in the early years providing the best in early childhood practice and academic learning. We take what we do pretty seriously.
- Authorized IB World School using the Primary Years Programme (PYP) in developmentally-appropriate ways for children as young as one year-old.
- Small school setting creating a family-like atmosphere where teachers and parents support each other every step of the way.
- Small class sizes (between 14 to 18 students) allowing teachers to feel comfortable and successful in meeting the needs of every child.
Our Work Environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals working collaboratively to promote the best interests of the children.
- Diverse group of educators offering inspiration though new ideas, new perspectives and new learning.
- Rich and stimulating teaching environment offering the latest resources, materials and technology to ensure professional success.
- Supportive leadership team valuing relationships, mutual trust and respect, and instilling confidence within each teacher.
- Freedom and flexibility to manage classroom experience while receiving support and structure to enhance student learning.
Our Professional Learning
- Unique opportunities for professional learning both in school and outside.
- Ownership of the learning process through involvement in delivery of training and workshops for the community.
- Conveniently located in the outskirts of Thailand’s bustling capital city of Bangkok - a top tourist destination and coined the "World's Best City" by various travel magazines.
- Easy and affordable access to downtown Bangkok via public transportation.
- Close proximity to major landmarks and facilities including shopping malls, hospitals, and fitness centers.